Wasn't the best show I've ever seen...
I actually expected more from Prince
That was the most pitiful halftime show ever!!!!!!!!
Wasn't the best show I've ever seen...
I actually expected more from Prince
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Off topic again, but why were the announcers sitting there talking about Oprah Winfrey in the middle of the SUPERBOWL? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Why are you paying so much attention to the announcers? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Prince is a t e r d burglar
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I wasn't, I was just sitting there waiting for the play to begin and all the sudden I hear something about Oprah Winfrey and then they keep rambling on about it. I'm just sitting there thinking "What does this have to do with the Superbowl!? THE PLAY IS ABOUT TO BEGIN! FOCUS!" [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Well it was talking about a player wanting to marry her
Colts are keeping the Bears offense off the field, but not enough points...
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
For the love of Pete, Rex is killing me
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
If we aren't going to have a Super Bowl in a cold weather area....then please lets put them inside
this is ruining a good game
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Grossman and his dropped snaps/poor performance are going to be the end of the Bears.
Officially retired
Bookmarks